1. The tuition fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly instalments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees once paid will not be refunded. The fees are to be paid in advance by the 15th of each month, failing which a late fee of Rs 10/- will be levied per month cumulatively up to the date of payment. The fee for the month of March shall have to be cleared by 15th February.
2. The annual fees have to be paid in three instalments in the months specified. There are other special fees for some of the months and they should be cleared as notified.
3. Pupils whose fees are long overdue may be may be debarred from sitting in class / for an examination. If the dues exceed three months, the name is liable to be struck off the register and in order to continue, the readmission fee will be charged.
4. Fees for the holiday months must be paid in advance before the school closes. All dues must be paid before the school year ends.
5. The school reserves the right to increase to fees at any time of the year, if an increment is considered necessary by the Managing Committee.