1. New Admission to KG and Preparatory will be taken in the month of January. Admission to any other class is possible only if vacancy occurs.
2. Applications for admission are accepted from students of all religious faiths.
3. Once a child has been selected for admission, the parents should fill in the admission form with the utmost care. No subsequent changes will be permitted later.
4. Signature of both parents must be given on the admission form; either signature will be valid for all transactions while the candidate continues to study.
5. Proper certificates with the names of the candidate and the parents must be submitted along with copies. No affidavits will be accepted. A birth certificate must be produced from the Municipal Corporation. Christian students must present a certificate of Baptism and a letter of parish membership from the local pastor. A student who has attended a school must present a transfer certificate before being admitted.
6. New candidates must be introduced personally by the parents. They will be responsible for the fees and also the conduct and studies of their children.
7. School transport for almost all directions are available.
8. The Principal is the final authority in all matters of admission into the school.
9. One may be considered admitted only after the payment of all fees required at the time of admission. Subsequent withdrawal or non – attendance on the required day will mean the cancellation of the admission and no refund will be made.
WITHDRAWALS AND DISMISSALS
1. The Transfer Certificate will ne issued only on receipt of a written application signed by both the parents and personally handed over to the Principal by the parents of the student. Before withdrawing a student from school a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
2. No Transfer Certificate will be given to any child who leaves the school unless all outstanding fees have been settled.
3. The transfer certificate will be given after the payment of the School fees and Bus fees (if applicable). The Certificate can be issued by paying Rs. 500 in cash on School Counter.
4. Any certificate from the school will cost Rs. 50/.
5. A student who fails in two consecutive classes or twice in the same class will be required to withdraw from the school.
6. Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with school discipline, or whose sickness is liable to be injurious to other students, may be dismissed.
7. If an unauthorised absence from school exceeds 15 calendar days, the student’s name may be struck off the rolls, and he/she may not be readmitted to school.
8. Two General Remarks given for serious breach of discipline can act as a deterrent to promotion or even dismissal from the school.
9. As a rule, a student who is dismissed/taken Transfer Certificate is not readmitted.
10. The Principal’s decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.