Discover our School
DON BOSCO SCHOOL aims at the all – round formation of the students. While students are helped to understand, appreciate and live their faith, every student receives training in habits of study, discipline, self-reliance and moral values so as to become worthy citizens of our country.
DON BOSCO SCHOOL, Khorhatoli, Kokar, Ranchi is an English Medium Catholic School for both boys and girls, owned and run by the Salesians of DON BOSCO of the province of New Delhi.
It is an unaided minority Christian School open to all communities with a special responsibility for the education of Christians, tribals and the economically and socially weaker sections of society.
India’s Second top most ICSE School certified and accredited by Adhyayan Group.
Our School Highlights
Our Latest News :
- 04-08-2020 : Demo Test Results
- 03-08-2020 : First Terminal Assessment Routine (Class VI to Class XII)
- 04-07-2020 : Updated Time Table for Live Classes (Class IX to XII)
- 29-06-2020 : Notice for Live Classes through Google Meet Apps (Class IX to XII) – ( Google Meet Links will be shared through the groups )
- 03-05-2020: Students Name List for new Session 2020-2021
- 03-05-2020 : Admission Notice for Class XI Academic Session 2020-21
- 02-05-2020 : Instructions for Online Studies during Covid-19 Lockdown
- 01-05-2020: Online Class Study Materials/ Homework/ Assignments for all Students (Click on your class to see)
|Class XII||Class XI||Class X||Class IX|
|Class VIII||Class VII||Class VI||Class V|
|Class IV||Class III||Class II||Class I|
- 28-04-2020 : List of Teachers with Contact Numbers for Subject Related Enquiry
- 17-04-2020 : Circular’s from ICSE Council to reach out to Students through the medium of Television. (Click to Download)
- 10-04-2020 : ICSE Council’s Initiative to reach out to Students through the medium of Television.
- 30-03-2020 : PROJECT WORK (To be completed by Students during Lockdown Period)
- Book List for Session 2020-21 : Class LKG to Class V
- Book List for Session 2020-21 : Class VI to Class XII