Rules For Examinations At Don Bosco
- Students must wear clean, complete & proper school uniform on all examination days.
- Be on time for the assembly and the exam. No student will be allowed any extra time under any circumstance except with the special permission of the Principal.
- Make sure of your Examination Centre and your exact place and be seated in the allotted seat.
- The students will go to the Examination Centres before the exams, only with the materials (pens, pencils, writing boards etc.) necessary for the examination. The school bags and books are to be left in front of the respective examination centres.
- Silence must be maintained from the moment you enter the Classroom till you exit after the Exams. Any talking among the students in the Examination Hall is considered a serious fault.
- The students should stand up to receive the Question Papers and give the Answer Scripts.
- The Answer Scripts should be signed by the teacher in the right corner with date. Extra answer scripts will be given only after the answer sheet has been completed.
- Fill in the necessary details on the first page of the answer scripts. On every additional sheet the name and roll number is to be written.
- No one is allowed to write during the first 15 minutes. This time is to be spent in reading the question paper. Follow all the instructions given on the question paper. All queries by the students have to be done in the first 15 minutes of Reading time.
- No borrowing of pens, rulers, erasers, pencils etc in the Exami¬nation Hall.
- Write only your name on the question paper. No other writing is allowed on the question paper.
- If any correction or clarification is to be made on the question paper, it will be indicated on the black board or announced by the Subject Teacher/Invigilator.
- No student will be allowed to go out to the toilets or for drinking water except with special permission from the Invigilator and that too only once during the duration of the exam.
- No student is allowed to take answer scripts out of the Examination Centres. All the extra papers must be handed over to the Invigilator. The papers used for rough work should be tied to the answer scripts.
- The students will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the final bell.
- If anyone is found having any written manuscript in the examination hall, or found looking into another's answer paper or copying in any other form, the matter is to be made known to the Principal.
- A student who uses unfair means and /or receives or gives assistance in any form during tests or examinations or tampers with the evaluated answer scripts in any way or alters the marks in the answer scripts, will be given Zero in that subject, and / or may be suspended from school. Repetition of the same will result in the dismissal of the student.
Fr. Babu Varghese SDB